Kitesurfer Kirsty Jones on Living Alone Well
We talk to champion kitesurfer Kirsty Jones about solo success. The three-time world champion has set a record for a nine hour solo surf from the Canaries to Morocco, where she calls from today!
Available since: Wed 23 Oct 2013
This clip is from
Patrick Kielty wakes the nation with marvellous music, news of Bake Off and kitesurfing!
First broadcast: 23 Oct 2013
A selection of content from across the BBC for Faith in the World Week.
More clips from The Chris Evans Breakfast Show
- Jamie Cullum plays live for Chris Evans Duration: 17:42 Graham Norton, Jamie Cullum, Jimmy Page and Gemma Arterton
- Iggy PopMaster with…Iggy Pop, John Cleese and Spandau Ballet! Duration: 03:21 Take That, Spandau Ballet, John Cleese and Iggy Pop
- Iggy Popmaster with Iggy Pop, Spandau Ballet and John Cleese Duration: 03:15 Take That, Spandau Ballet, John Cleese and Iggy Pop
- We pitted the best of Shakespeare v's The Rest of the World! Duration: 03:37 Radio 2 Book Club Day
- Professor Brian Cox chats with Sara Duration: 04:50 Sara Cox sits in