Kitesurfer Kirsty Jones on Living Alone Well
We talk to champion kitesurfer Kirsty Jones about solo success. The three-time world champion has set a record for a nine hour solo surf from the Canaries to Morocco, where she calls from today!
Available since: Wed 23 Oct 2013
This clip is from
Patrick Kielty wakes the nation with marvellous music, news of Bake Off and kitesurfing!
First broadcast: 23 Oct 2013
A selection of content from across the BBC for Faith in the World Week.
More clips from The Chris Evans Breakfast Show
- Andy Burrows - Live Session Duration: 14:24 Simon Callow, Henry Blofeld, Ellie Harrison and Andy Burrows
- Daniel Radcliffe joins Chris Duration: 07:43 Peter Capaldi, Daniel Radcliffe, Jon Hamm and Ruby Turner
- Peter Capaldi on being the Twelfth Doctor Duration: 07:19 Peter Capaldi, Daniel Radcliffe, Jon Hamm and Ruby Turner
- Si Cranstoun - "Tell Her About It" Duration: 02:57 Sir Michael Caine, Alex Jones, Nadia Comaneci, Sebastian Stella and Si Cranstoun
- Mamas Gun cover the Led Zeppelin classic "Ramble On" Duration: 04:28 Robert Plant, Ant and Dec, Mamas Gun