The story of Brough Superior
The name of T. E. Lawrence is forever connected to the Brough Superior. The ‘Rolls Royce’ of motorbikes, this bike epitomised quality manufacturing and high speed, but came at a price.
Available since: Tue 22 Oct 2013
This clip is from
1/8 Film exploring the British love of fast, daring and sometimes reckless motorbike riding.
First broadcast: 28 Oct 2013
More clips from Full Throttle: The Glory Days of British Motorbikes
More clips from Timeshift
- Feeding time at the zoo Duration: 02:38 Series 13, A Day at the Zoo
- Jumbo the elephant Duration: 02:23 Series 13, A Day at the Zoo
- Web exclusive: Growing up in a zoo Duration: 01:33 Series 13, A Day at the Zoo
- Web exclusive: The importance of looking Duration: 02:05 Series 13, A Day at the Zoo
- 'Teasy Weasy' Duration: 02:47 Series 13, Bouffants, Beehives and Bobs: The Hairstyles That Shaped Britain