- Peter has a lesson in stonemasonry Duration: 04:15 Episode 6
- Peter harvests hay from trees Duration: 02:55 Episode 5
- Catching Eels Duration: 01:00 Episode 4
- Peter grinds grain using a Windmill Duration: 03:30
- Fulling the cloth Duration: 02:33 Episode 2
- An introduction to the Tudor Monastery Farm Duration: 02:25 Episode 1
Wartime FarmRuth and Peter are joined by archaeologist Alex Langlands, as they turn the clock back to run Manor Farm in Hampshire exactly as it would have been during the Second World War.
Including learning resources from the Open University and a Wartime Christmas Menu!
Go to the Wartime Farm
Edwardian FarmArchaeologists Alex and Peter and historian Ruth attempt to bring Morwellham Quay in Devon back to life as it was in its Edwardian heyday.
Go to the Edwardian Farm website
Victorian FarmHistorical observational documentary series following Ruth, Peter and Alex who live the life of Victorian farmers for a year.
Go to the Victorian Farm website