BBC Two controller on Bake Off's move to BBC One
"It's been a great show to have on BBC Two". BBC Two and Four controller Janice Hadlow on The Great British Bake Off moving from BBC Two to BBC One.
Available since: Tue 15 Oct 2013
This clip is from
Steve Hewlett talks to BBC2 controller Janice Hadlow about her vision for the channel.
First broadcast: 16 Oct 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from The Media Show
- 'The past hangs on Britain sometimes like an old duvet' Duration: 01:26 Lenny Henry at the Baftas; Decriminalizing licence fee evasion; L'Wren Scott coverage
- Should the World Service be running adverts? Duration: 02:13 Adverts on the World Service; Daybreak changes; Reader's Digest sale
- Benefits Street - a fair and balanced portrayal? Duration: 02:46 Benefits Street; future of the BBC
- Why you shouldn't compete with your presenting partner on screen. Duration: 00:51 TV presenter chemistry
- BT to charge for european football content Duration: 01:24 BT Sport; Nicholas Coleridge; Digital switchover