Luxury yachts back on the super-rich shopping list
The banking crisis of 2008 even left some of the super-rich tightening their belts as demand for large luxury yachts fell back.
The market is now reviving both for new and second-hand yachts but buyers are not paying some of the high prices of five years ago.
Emma Jane Kirby went to Monaco to discover why big yachts are such a must-have for any multi-millioniare.
Available since: Tue 15 Oct 2013
More clips from 12/10/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT