Tom Hanks: 'I guess I'm a poster boy for type 2 diabetes'
Actor Tom Hanks talks about about being too old for certain roles, living with type 2 diabetes and speculation about Toy Story 4.
Available since: Mon 14 Oct 2013
More clips from Front Row
- “I think it was well deserved. I've played my part in the story of rock & roll” Duration: 00:40 Cat Stevens, Northern Soul, William Morris, Ken Burns
- "If I had finished it in her lifetime then I would have tried to publish it" Duration: 09:15 BBC National Short Story Award 2014
- “I feel I’d be letting my readers down if I was just writing an ever diminishing version of Cloud Atlas” Duration: 09:37 Helen Mirren; Lang Lang; David Mitchell
- “I’m always after the new buzz but now it’s not in the form of a white powder” Duration: 00:15 Stephen Fry, Tony Benn documentary, Kei Miller, Gothic exhibition
- Dannie Abse talking to John Wilson in 2007 Duration: 07:01