Bookshops 'are a pleasure'
James Daunt and critic Alexandra Heminsley discuss the future of the publishing industry.
Available since: Thu 10 Oct 2013
Books and authors - clips and interviews of authors on Radio 4
More clips from Today
- Can face dimensions affect first impressions? Duration: 03:35 29/07/2014
- How important is a comedian's attire? Duration: 05:06 28/07/2014
- Should men ever wear shorts to work? Duration: 04:28 26/07/2014
- 'I knew heroin would kill me if I didn’t get help' Duration: 06:19 26/07/2014
- What is the future for Iraq's Christians? Duration: 06:11 26/07/2014