Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde and Bhowani Junction
This Sunday afternoon, Neil hears about a comedy version of Jekyll and Hyde, hitting the stage in Fareham in time for Halloween - and visits the shop where a plaque marking a staged train crash has been unveiled.
Lena Samuels reviews another DVD. Hampshire county bowler Steve Whitehead brings us up to date with news and results from the bowls leagues, Chris Carnegy has his take on the local news agenda with some original poetry and there’s a chance to help compile the A-Z playlist.
For those on the roads across the south of England, there is travel news as it happens. And a smile is promised as the weekend draws to a close.
Neil's Sunday evening programme is a mix of reviews and previews from the world of arts and culture, mixed with a selection of music that will leave you wanting more.
BBC Radio Solent offers a choice of listening on a Sunday evening.
Neil is on FM, AM and online. The Paul Miller Soul Show is on digital radio and online.
A-Z Playlist. Bingo.
- Animals – House Of The Rising Sun
- Blow The House Down - Living In A Box
- Chuck Berry – Whole Lotto Shakin Going On
- Drifters – More Than A Number In My Little Red Book
- Every Loser Wins – Nick Berry
- Fourteen Days – Laura Love
- Gene Pitney – 24 Hours From Tulsa
- Happy Hour – House Martins
- Israelites – Desmond
- Johnny Cash – I Walk The Line
- Keep On Calling – Spencer Davis Group
- Lynne Anderson – Rose Garden Gate
- Milli Vanilli – Baby, Don’t Forget My Number.
- Numbered Ball – Bobby Vee
- Our Housey Housey - Madness
- Pet Shop Boys - Winnerfly
- Queen – Play The Game
- R. Kelley’s Eye – I Believe I Can Fly
- Simply Red – Four Your Babies
- Tinchy Strider – Number One
- UB40 - One in Maggies Den
- Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra – Onedin Line
- Winner Takes It All - Abba
- XTC – Ball & Chain
- You’re The One That I Want – John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John
- ZZ Top – Legs Eleven