Hugh Grant: 'No further compromise with press'
A senior newspaper executive has said the press could consider taking legal action in the European courts to stop new press regulation from being introduced. The actor Hugh Grant gives his reaction to the news.
Available since: Wed 9 Oct 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Today
- Toby's morning poem Duration: 00:42 21/10/2014
- Elinor's 'morning poem' Duration: 00:54 21/10/2014
- Kay Adams' tribute to 'honest and courageous' Bellingham Duration: 02:21 20/10/2014
- New challenges face Africa's radio stations Duration: 06:21 20/10/2014
- Bronwen Davies: My mother said she had had enough Duration: 06:48 20/10/2014