Hugh Grant: 'No further compromise with press'
A senior newspaper executive has said the press could consider taking legal action in the European courts to stop new press regulation from being introduced. The actor Hugh Grant gives his reaction to the news.
Available since: Wed 9 Oct 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Today
- How the Internet Damaged Tom Cruise's career Duration: 04:26
- Krautrockers 'influenced Bowie to Sex Pistols' Duration: 04:26 28/07/2014
- Can face dimensions affect first impressions? Duration: 03:35 29/07/2014
- How important is a comedian's attire? Duration: 05:06 28/07/2014
- Should men ever wear shorts to work? Duration: 04:28 26/07/2014