Hugh Grant: 'No further compromise with press'
A senior newspaper executive has said the press could consider taking legal action in the European courts to stop new press regulation from being introduced. The actor Hugh Grant gives his reaction to the news.
Available since: Wed 9 Oct 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Today
- Balls: 'We will balance the books' Duration: 11:55 22/09/2014
- The Temple of Mithras remembered Duration: 04:35 22/09/2014
- William Hague: Barnett formula will continue but will become less of an issue Duration: 08:13 19/09/2014
- Nigel Farage calls for 'constitutional convention' Duration: 05:00 19/09/2014
- What will have changed for businesses after 'no' vote? Duration: 04:56 19/09/2014