Hugh Grant: 'No further compromise with press'
A senior newspaper executive has said the press could consider taking legal action in the European courts to stop new press regulation from being introduced. The actor Hugh Grant gives his reaction to the news.
Available since: Wed 9 Oct 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Today
- How art plays a role in social movements Duration: 04:24 25/07/2014
- MH17 relatives 'need the truth' Duration: 06:41
- Why do men send more letters to newspapers than women? Duration: 06:41
- Sir Chris Hoy: Representing country 'pinnacle' for athletes Duration: 03:24 23/07/2014
- How do British Jews feel about Gaza conflict? Duration: 05:11 22/07/2014