Hugh Grant: 'No further compromise with press'
A senior newspaper executive has said the press could consider taking legal action in the European courts to stop new press regulation from being introduced. The actor Hugh Grant gives his reaction to the news.
Available since: Wed 9 Oct 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Today
- 'Plebgate' witness: It was a nonsense incident Duration: 01:13 28/11/2014
- 'Plebgate' witness: 'nobody read my notes' Duration: 07:01 28/11/2014
- Should readings from the Koran feature in the next Coronation? Duration: 06:00 28/11/2014
- AC/DC front man Brian Johnson on guitarist Malcolm Young's dementia Duration: 05:01 28/11/2014
- Sylvie Guillem: Ballet companies now 'more concerned about comfort' Duration: 04:16 27/11/2014