Hugh Grant: 'No further compromise with press'
A senior newspaper executive has said the press could consider taking legal action in the European courts to stop new press regulation from being introduced. The actor Hugh Grant gives his reaction to the news.
Available since: Wed 9 Oct 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Today
- Abdullah Deghayes’ father: I told my son to stick to aid work Duration: 06:27 19/04/2014
- Italianglo - the new franglais? Duration: 04:14 19/04/2014
- Do we need gender neutral loos for transgender people? Duration: 05:40 19/04/2014
- Are Cold War spy novels making a come back? Duration: 03:44 18/04/2014
- Formica 'a modern miracle' Duration: 04:29 17/04/2014