Tangled up in visa red tape
Sarah Pattinson and her partner, Philip Waterworth, had planned a three-week holiday in India for months. They had wanted to fly into Mumbai, explore Rajasthan and then head south to Kerala before flying home from Cochin.
The couple had booked international flights flying to Mumbai and made sure they followed the correct procedures to ensure they got their visas in good time.
But when they arrived at the airport, airline officials noticed that the word "Cochin" was printed on their visas and denied the couple boarding.
Fast Track's Simon Calder finds out more.
Available since: Tue 8 Oct 2013
More clips from 05/10/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT