Elderly care: 'It's not the way it should be done'
On Monday the Today programme heard from 83-year-old Sally Lubanov - an elderly woman who receives 15 minutes of care a day - following a report by a that works with disabled people has done research which suggests that the number of such short visits has risen significantly over the past few years. Tracey Currey, from Swindon, was a care worker for two years but left because her employer would not let her do more than the "bare minimum" for clients, outlines the situation from her perspective.
Available since: Tue 8 Oct 2013
More clips from 08/10/2013
More clips from Today
- The music of warfare Duration: 05:03 10/03/2014
- Kelly Gallagher on winning Paralympic gold Duration: 02:32 10/03/2014
- India's 'school in the cloud' Duration: 03:56 10/03/2014
- Undercover policing inquiry 'can start process of correction' Duration: 07:45 08/03/2014
- Young Pakistanis discuss their country, the West and Islam Duration: 06:06 08/03/2014