Will 4K television have its day?
4K is the ultra high-definition TV technology that manufacturers hope will have viewers desperate to upgrade.
But with a distinct lack of content being made at 4K quality, will customers be tempted to buy?
BBC Click's Dan Simmons reports.
Available since: Mon 7 Oct 2013
More clips from 05/10/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- The citizen science projects recording light pollution Duration: 04:43 12/07/2014 GMT
- Bidding for art with emotions Duration: 02:41 05/07/2014 GMT
- Will.i.am: Dangers of a digital life Duration: 02:54 05/07/2014 GMT
- The smart bracelet that can read your emotions Duration: 03:53 05/07/2014 GMT
- Could statistics reveal the secret to winning Wimbledon? Duration: 02:34 28/06/2014 GMT