Carole's checking out the chillis and Jim's having a taste of the summer berries.
Carole's shares some ideas on what she plans to do with the chillis while Jim's harvesting some tasty brambles - it's been a good season for the summer fruits this year...
Available since: Mon 7 Oct 2013
More clips from Beechgrove Garden
- Tips on managing onions and brambles Duration: 01:05 2014, Episode 14
- Strimming a wild flower meadow after bulbs have died down Duration: 00:50 2014, Episode 13
- The history of Gardeners' Question Time Duration: 01:34 2014, Episode 12
- Pruning tips Duration: 01:55 2014, Episode 12
- Handy Hints Duration: 01:04 2014, Episode 11