It was a Gromit filled summer this year! The 81 colourful statues turned many heads... Here at BBC Radio Bristol throughout the summer months we were keeping you up to date... Here are the best bits of a grand day out for these statues.
Available since: Fri 4 Oct 2013
This clip is from
Join Steve for everything you need to start the day.
More clips from Steve Le Fevre At Breakfast
- Fast Row West Duration: 03:50 Delays at the Bristol North Baths site
- Is cancer drug Kadcyla too expensive? Duration: 01:52 A Shaun The Sheep arts trail for Bristol
- Celebrating the return of medal winner Siobhan-Marie O’Connor Duration: 02:57 Paying too much for nurses?
- £1,800 for a nursing shift Duration: 05:59 Paying too much for nurses?
- Our Commonwealth Games athletes - Ruby Harrold Duration: 02:55 The Khat ban and antisocial behaviour