Gary Barlow chats to Chris Evans
Gary Barlow catches up with Chris Evans in the studio to speak about Since I Saw You Last, his first solo album for fourteen years.
He also speaks to Abbey Clancey about her performance on Strictly Come Dancing and tries some non-alcoholic cocktails with Alfie Boe, prepared by Amit Sood.
Available since: Fri 4 Oct 2013
- Interviewed Guest
- Gary Barlow
This clip is from
Chris and the gang kick off that Friday feeling with Gary Barlow and Alfie Boe!
First broadcast: 04 Oct 2013
More clips from Gary Barlow and Alfie Boe
More clips from The Chris Evans Breakfast Show
- Madness perform a rather marvellous cover of 'Keep Me Hangin' On'! Duration: 03:19 Ben Collins, Nick Grimshaw, Carol Kirkwood and Madness
- Nick Grimshaw simulcast with Chris Evans Duration: 09:06 Ben Collins, Nick Grimshaw, Carol Kirkwood and Madness
- Jamie Cullum plays live for Chris Evans Duration: 17:42 Graham Norton, Jamie Cullum, Jimmy Page and Gemma Arterton
- Iggy PopMaster with…Iggy Pop, John Cleese and Spandau Ballet! Duration: 03:21 Take That, Spandau Ballet, John Cleese and Iggy Pop
- Iggy Popmaster with Iggy Pop, Spandau Ballet and John Cleese Duration: 03:15 Take That, Spandau Ballet, John Cleese and Iggy Pop