Why the Y chromosome could be at risk
Jim Al-Khalili asks Professor Jenny Graves why the male-defining chromosome may disappear.
Available since: Wed 2 Oct 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from The Life Scientific
- Meeting Soviet spies in Los Alamos Duration: 01:27 Sandy Knapp
- Bang: Three men and a book Duration: 02:05 Chris Lintott
- Giant mosquitos scared the cleaner Duration: 01:55 Janet Hemingway
- Romanian Adoptees: “A natural Experiment” Duration: 02:03 Professor Sir Michael Rutter
- Met Office's chief scientist on climate change scepticism Duration: 02:34 Julia Slingo