HAIM speak to Radcliffe and Maconie
Los Angeles band HAIM join Mark Radcliffe and Stuart Maconie in the Salford studios to chat about their debut album Days Are Gone.
Available since: Wed 2 Oct 2013
- Interviewed Guest
Watch and listen to the very best music moments brought to you from BBC 6 Music.
More clips from Radcliffe and Maconie
- Simian Mobile Disco - Interview Duration: 09:59 27/08/2014
- Richard Osman - Interview Duration: 13:31 Richard Osman
- Jess and Holly from Lucius - Interview Duration: 13:22 Jess and Holly from Lucius
- Hollie Cook and Mary Epworth - Interview Duration: 13:25 Chris Hawkins sits in with Hollie Cook and Mary Epworth
- Robyn Hitchcock chats with Mark Duration: 16:06 Robyn Hitchcock