Nevil Mottershead MBE, DFC
Jim Hawkins asked what letters you use after your name. Nevil called with the story of how he got the Distinguished Flying Cross for his wartime service with Bomber Command. He's also keen to find people of his age (91) who went to school with him in Bridgnorth.
Available since: Wed 2 Oct 2013
More clips from Jim Hawkins in the Morning
- Wakeman "Look up" trail (The Sandford House Hotel, Shrewsbury) Duration: 04:01 Healthy Hearts and the Wakeman “Look Up” Trail
- Wakeman "Look up" trail (Bowdler's Passage, Shrewsbury) Duration: 03:38 Healthy Hearts and the Wakeman “Look Up” Trail
- Wakeman "Look up" trail (Coffee House Passage) Duration: 04:17 Healthy Hearts and the Wakeman “Look Up” Trail
- John Kertland and Neville Street - "It was chaos but it was rock and roll" Duration: 13:36 When the Stone Roses came to Shrewsbury ... unforgettable memories!
- Jim discusses mysogyny with Professor Mary Beard Duration: 04:57 Does the battle of the sexes continue into the 21st century?