Inside Mount Stewart Estate - the childhood home of Castlereagh
John Bew takes us to Mount Stewart Estate on the edge of Strangford Lough where Lord Castlereagh spent much of his childhood.
Available since: Wed 2 Oct 2013
This clip is from
1/4 The remarkable story of Lord Castlereagh, the Irish-born British Foreign Secretary.
First broadcast: 06 Oct 2013
More clips from Groundbreakers
- Margaret Mountford and Isabella Tod Duration: 01:07 Ulster's Forgotten Radical Isabella Tod
- The Atlantic Challenge Duration: 01:09 The Man Who Shrank The World
- Memories of Amy Duration: 02:25 Amy Carmichael
- The building of a sequence on film Duration: 02:53 Amy Carmichael
- Web Exclusive: The production team discover Amy's original bed and night clothes Duration: 02:37 Amy Carmichael