Great Ghanaian Expectations - Bristol
Ghanaian actress Adjoa Andoh graces the stage in her home city Bristol, in Charles Dickens’ classic Great Expectations.
She plays Miss Havisham in the play, currently at the Bristol Old Vic.
Away from the stage, Adjoa is known more for her part in Casualty and Clint Eastwood's movie “Invictus”.
BBC Gloucestershire’s Kevin Philemon met up with the actress, to reminisce on childhood in Africa.
Available since: Mon 30 Sep 2013
This clip is from
Join Leroy Rosenior on BBC Radio Gloucestershire.
More clips from Leroy Rosenior
- Bristol's Somalis and Kenyans unite in shock at Westgate attack Duration: 03:17
- Boosting Black blood and organ donations in Bristol Duration: 01:39
- Spreading the Patois Word of God Duration: 02:36
- Bristol's new generation Somali's on progress, education and employment Duration: 02:39
- Gloucestershire eye surgeon helps blind in Malawi Duration: 04:42