Lalo Schifrin on Alex North's Viva Zapata!
The composer talks about one of his favourite film scores.
Available since: Mon 30 Sep 2013
This clip is from
Sara Mohr-Pietsch presents, with Dvorak's Carnival Overture, Jonas Kaufmann and letter T.
First broadcast: 01 Oct 2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Susan Hill reads 'Can it be true?' Duration: 01:37
- USA at War: Lyse Doucet on Edith Wharton’s role as a war reporter in France Duration: 03:50 Music in the Great War: Wednesday
- Britain - At the Front: Petroc Trelawny talks to the Great Nephew of William Denis Browne Duration: 03:09 Music in the Great War: Britain at War - At the Front
- Britain - Outbreak: Allan Little reflects on CRW Nevison's 1917 painting, Paths of Glory Duration: 03:41 Music in the Great War: Britain at War - Outbreak
- Under Milk Wood read by Richard Burton Duration: 05:25 Dylan Thomas Day