Paul takes a trip to the isle of Rum and pays a visit to the dramatic Kinloch Castle.
Available since: Mon 30 Sep 2013
This clip is from
3/6 Paul Murton sets off from Mallaig to visit the islands of Rum, Muck and Eigg.
First broadcast: 07 Oct 2013
More clips from Grand Tours of the Scottish Islands
- Climbing Am Basteir Duration: 01:34 Skye: Against the Odds
- What lies beneath the Firth of Forth? Duration: 02:11 Islands of the Forth: Fortress Islands of the Forth
- The Cathedral Church of Saint Moluag Duration: 01:59 Lismore and Colonsay: Island Pilgrimage
- Out on the range with Roy Rogers Duration: 02:00 Islands in Loch Lomond: Landlocked Islands
- The edge of the world Duration: 01:36 From Foula to Fair Isle