Should religion be off limits to comedy?
Comedian Abie Philbin Bowman thinks there’s no need to apologise for using Religion in comedy shows and the biggest problems in society arise when we have too much respect, not too little.
Available since: Sat 28 Sep 2013
More clips from Sunday Morning Live
- Should slang be banned in schools? Duration: 02:29 Series 4, Episode 20
- Are we neglecting the countryside? Duration: 02:41 Series 4, Episode 19
- Do you trust the police? Duration: 03:02 Series 4, Episode 18
- Are Godparents still relevant? Duration: 01:48 Series 4, Episode 16
- Can the press be trusted to clean up its act? Duration: 01:49 Series 4, Episode 15