Injured underage drinker on fight: “I had a lucky escape"
A 17 year old boy, who has been to A&E twice after drinking alcohol and getting into fights, tells Victoria Derbyshire that he fractured his skull and had bruising to the brain.
Available since: Fri 27 Sep 2013
Exclusive figures reveal the extent of underage drinking amongst primary school children.
More clips from 30/09/2013
- MP on underage drinking: "People think there's a lever in Westminster that will fix it" Duration: 05:39
- Alcohol outreach workers: "Young people drink for the same reasons adults do" Duration: 04:41
- Underage drinkers: Why we drink Duration: 13:46
- South Wales teenagers: Underage drinking "bad" problem Duration: 00:57
- A&E consultant: Under-age drinkers "unable to defend themselves" Duration: 01:11
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- 'The Taliban shot me through the neck' Duration: 02:57 21/03/2014
- Sol Campbell. 'You have a son, ring him'. Duration: 02:54 20/03/2014
- 'I was told I couldn't breastfeed in hospital' Duration: 02:19 19/03/2014
- BA pilot: "I reached for his eye sockets" Duration: 02:59 17/03/2014
- Young voters' views of Tony Benn Duration: 01:50 14/03/2014