Mental illness conference
A conference has been held in Bedford focusing on the impact substance and alcohol misuse has on mental illness.
It was aimed at the Sikh community and took place in the town’s Gurdwara.
In this extract presenter Shemiza Rashid speaks to Milind Karale, Medical Director at the NHS trust that delivers services in the county, and asked why it was aimed specifically at the Sikh community...
Available since: Fri 27 Sep 2013
This clip is from
Music, lively conversation and news for the Asian community with Chetan Patak.
More clips from Chetan Patak
- Chat show hopes to break taboos Duration: 03:27
- The next big British Asian boxer? Duration: 02:58
- Chesham councillor Rabia Bhatti talks politics Duration: 01:56
- Petition's plea: Stop calling groomers Asian Duration: 03:43
- How to wear a sari Duration: 03:05 Muslim burials in High Wycombe and how to wear a sari