Could tourists' hunger for whales threaten the species?
Over the last two years international visitors to Iceland have increased by an average of 20% per year.
Many visitors go in search of the country's wildlife and whale watching in the Atlantic Ocean is the most popular pursuit.
But tourists are also keen to try whale meat and it is this demand which may jeopardise the chance of seeing the animals living in their natural environment.
Anna Holligan reports.
Available since: Fri 27 Sep 2013
More clips from 28/09/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT