Party town bars that anger local residents
Cheaper flights on low cost airlines are encouraging a growing number of people to go abroad for a weekend stag or hen party.
With its atmospheric “ruined bars” in old and dilapidated buildings, Budapest is proving a popular destination with partygoers.
But as more of these venues open, local residents are complaining about noise and nuisance as visitors party into the night.
Greg McKenzie reports.
Available since: Fri 27 Sep 2013
More clips from 28/09/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT