The New Wave music festival looking for new fans across Europe
The Latvian seaside resort of Jurmala has long been a favourite of Russian tourists since the days of the Tsars.
But now the organisers of a Eurovision-style pop festival want to attract visitors from the western part of Europe.
David Stern went along to sample the sounds of "estrada" - Russian new wave pop music.
Available since: Fri 27 Sep 2013
More clips from 21/09/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT