Nairobi: "I got a graze from the bullet on my forehead”
Ben Mulwa, a Kenyan politician and father of three, talks about how he escaped from the shopping mall shootout in Nairobi in Kenya. He was shot in the leg but thinks the shooter also aimed at his head, and missed.
Available since: Tue 24 Sep 2013
Stories from people who escaped from the seige by suspected al-Shabab militants.
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Heather Mills "verbally abused" Paralympic official claims Duration: 04:26 19/12/2013
- Lily Cole: "It's a complete weird surprise" Duration: 01:53 19/12/2013
- Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs dies at 84 Duration: 01:53 18/12/2013
- Geoff Boycott's Ashes one-liners in 60 seconds Duration: 01:01 18/12/2013
- Archive: Nicky interviews Ronnie Biggs Duration: 03:57 18/12/2013