Joe Moran - Interview
Joe Moran is a British social and cultural author based in Liverpool and is the author of Armchair Nation. Here he discusses the fascinating and surprising history of television in society, and its essentiality to the human condition.
Joe is also a Professor of Cultural History at Liverpool John Moores University. He writes regularly for the Guardian, New Statesman and Financial Times.
Available since: Mon 23 Sep 2013
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Lauren Laverne meets U2 Duration: 20:00 Lauren is joined by U2
- Shaun Usher speaks to Lauren Laverne Duration: 07:09 With author Shaun Usher
- John Grant and the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra - Live Session Duration: 13:35 With John Grant
- David Byrne chats with Lauren Duration: 16:33 The Sound of Style: 1980-1990, plus David Byrne
- Caribou live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 27:17 With Caribou live in session