Joe Moran - Interview
Joe Moran is a British social and cultural author based in Liverpool and is the author of Armchair Nation. Here he discusses the fascinating and surprising history of television in society, and its essentiality to the human condition.
Joe is also a Professor of Cultural History at Liverpool John Moores University. He writes regularly for the Guardian, New Statesman and Financial Times.
Available since: Mon 23 Sep 2013
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- The Amazing Snakeheads in session for Nemone Duration: 14:39 Nemone sits in with Amazing Snakeheads in session
- Lucius in session for Nemone Duration: 16:21 Nemone sits in wth Lucius live in session
- Django Django's David Maclean talks to Nemone Duration: 07:15 Nemone sits in with David Maclean of Django Django
- Ben Watt and Bernard Butler live in session for Nemone Duration: 23:54 Nemone sits in with Ben Watt in session
- Nick Waterhouse in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 21:31 With Nick Waterhouse in session