Joe Moran - Interview
Joe Moran is a British social and cultural author based in Liverpool and is the author of Armchair Nation. Here he discusses the fascinating and surprising history of television in society, and its essentiality to the human condition.
Joe is also a Professor of Cultural History at Liverpool John Moores University. He writes regularly for the Guardian, New Statesman and Financial Times.
Available since: Mon 23 Sep 2013
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Bonobo live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 25:45 With Bonobo live in session
- The Charlatans - Live Session Duration: 25:07 With the Charlatans live in session
- Paul Smith and Peter Brewis - Live Session Duration: 22:51 With Paul Smith and Peter Brewis
- Bob Mould in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 21:09 With Bob Mould in session
- Chali 2na - Live Session Duration: 23:39 With Chali 2na in session