Joe Moran - Interview
Joe Moran is a British social and cultural author based in Liverpool and is the author of Armchair Nation. Here he discusses the fascinating and surprising history of television in society, and its essentiality to the human condition.
Joe is also a Professor of Cultural History at Liverpool John Moores University. He writes regularly for the Guardian, New Statesman and Financial Times.
Available since: Mon 23 Sep 2013
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Dum Dum Girls live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 18:50 With Dum Dum Girls live in session
- Cut Copy live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 26:36 With Cut Copy live in session
- Maxïmo Park's Paul Smith speaks to Lauren Laverne Duration: 05:51 With Paul Smith of Maximo Park
- Giorgio Moroder speaks to Lauren Laverne Duration: 19:37 With Giorgio Moroder in conversation
- Chuck Palahniuk chats to Lauren Laverne Duration: 19:05 With author Chuck Palahniuk