Joe Moran - Interview
Joe Moran is a British social and cultural author based in Liverpool and is the author of Armchair Nation. Here he discusses the fascinating and surprising history of television in society, and its essentiality to the human condition.
Joe is also a Professor of Cultural History at Liverpool John Moores University. He writes regularly for the Guardian, New Statesman and Financial Times.
Available since: Mon 23 Sep 2013
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Marika Hackman live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 20:16 With a live session from Marika Hackman
- James in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 30:36 Lauren plays out the week's People's Playlist.
- Mutual Benefit live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 22:15 Mutual Benefit live in session
- Damien Jurado live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 24:45 With Damien Jurado live in session
- Lauren chats to John Carter Cash Duration: 09:27 Lauren talks to John Carter Cash