Joe Moran - Interview
Joe Moran is a British social and cultural author based in Liverpool and is the author of Armchair Nation. Here he discusses the fascinating and surprising history of television in society, and its essentiality to the human condition.
Joe is also a Professor of Cultural History at Liverpool John Moores University. He writes regularly for the Guardian, New Statesman and Financial Times.
Available since: Mon 23 Sep 2013
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Teleman - Live Session Duration: 15:51 Jon Hillcock sits in with Teleman in session
- Rosamund Pike chats with Lauren Duration: 14:21 With Rosamund Pike
- Childhood - Live session Duration: 20:25 With Childhood live in session
- Jessie Ware in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 28:18 With Jessie Ware live in session
- Guy Pearce chats with Lauren Duration: 12:49 Lauren is joined by Guy Pearce