Joe Moran - Interview
Joe Moran is a British social and cultural author based in Liverpool and is the author of Armchair Nation. Here he discusses the fascinating and surprising history of television in society, and its essentiality to the human condition.
Joe is also a Professor of Cultural History at Liverpool John Moores University. He writes regularly for the Guardian, New Statesman and Financial Times.
Available since: Mon 23 Sep 2013
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Robert Plant in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 38:10 With Robert Plant live in session
- The 6 Music Live - Line up! Duration: 09:04 Lauren announces 6 Music Live
- Jenny Lewis' live session Duration: 21:01 With Jenny Lewis live in session
- Sinkane - Live Session Duration: 19:10 Lauren with Sinkane in session
- The Barr Brothers - Live Session Duration: 20:56 Nemone sits in with The Barr Brothers in session