Joe Moran - Interview
Joe Moran is a British social and cultural author based in Liverpool and is the author of Armchair Nation. Here he discusses the fascinating and surprising history of television in society, and its essentiality to the human condition.
Joe is also a Professor of Cultural History at Liverpool John Moores University. He writes regularly for the Guardian, New Statesman and Financial Times.
Available since: Mon 23 Sep 2013
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Polica join Lauren for a live session Duration: 18:30 Polica live in session
- Noel Fielding on Luxury Comedy Duration: 14:10 Lauren is joined by Noel Fielding
- Annie Eve - Live Session Duration: 13:33 Mary Anne Hobbs sits in with Annie Eve in session
- Teen - Live Session Duration: 13:48 Mary Anne Hobbs sits in with a session from Teen
- Lykke Li is live in session Duration: 12:40 Mary Anne Hobbs sits in with Lykke Li in session