Testing for glaucoma - Nottingham
People from Nottingham's African and Caribbean communities are being urged to get regular eye test by local charity, My Sight Nottinghamshire, as part of a campaign to raise awareness of the increased risk of some forms of sight loss among ethnic minorities. BBC Radio Nottingham’s Reya El-Salahi has been speaking to a Jamaican-born Nottinghamshire man who lost his sight to glaucoma.
Available since: Mon 23 Sep 2013
This clip is from
Join Reya El-Salahi on BBC Nottingham.
More clips from Reya El-Salahi
- Nottingham schoolgirl wins Christmas card competition - and never seen snow! Duration: 02:12
- African living in China - Nottingham Duration: 03:36
- "We were angry at Mandela, but he was right" - Nottingham Duration: 01:49
- Nigerians head for Nottingham and beyond to study Duration: 03:40
- Nottingham rapper supports 'Man Enough' anti-domestic abuse message Duration: 03:53