Noreena Hertz on making smart decisions, why we should take a "digital sabbath", and why Jenni Murray is just like Barack Obama
Economist, Professor Noreena Hertz
Available since: Thu 19 Sep 2013
This clip is from
Great Men Value Women - a school initiative talking to teenage boys about masculinity.
First broadcast: 19 Sep 2013
More clips from Alison Balsom; Great Men Value Women; UKIP
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Social Kissing Duration: 02:28 Women bishops; Schools and mental health; Parks; Social kissing
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food
- Cook the Perfect Pad Thai Noodles Duration: 09:50 Zoologist Lucy Cooke; Film Director Deborah Perkin; The perfect Pad Thai noodles.
- What is Empathy? Duration: 10:00 Keira Knightley; Lowering Cholesterol; Staying Sane
- Hillary Clinton: ‘I want to see a woman in the White House’ Duration: 00:43 Hillary Clinton