Making James Martin's Food Map of Britain
Behind the scenes of James Martin's Food Map of Britain.
Available since: Wed 18 Sep 2013
This clip is from
James Martin explores how the landscape of Britain produces distinct regional ingredients.
More clips from James Martin's Food Map of Britain
- Mackerel with rhubarb chutney and orange and chicory salad Duration: 05:54 Yorkshire
- Summer berry and heather honey meringue roulade Duration: 04:37 Yorkshire
- Yorkshire from the air Duration: 02:03 Yorkshire
- Loin of pork with scrumpy sauce Duration: 08:35 Lincolnshire and the Flatlands
- Plaice with pea purée Duration: 06:00 Lincolnshire and the Flatlands