Sound of Cinema: Hearing Actors Speak
David Thomson introduces the BBC's Sound of Cinema season which is dedicated to the composers, songs and film scores that form the soundtrack to the big screen. He talks about how being able to hear actor’s speak for the first time, changed our cinematic experience forever.
Available since: Wed 18 Sep 2013
Highlights as 6 Music celebrates Sound of Cinema featuring David Arnold & Hans Zimmer.
More clips from Nadine Shah is in session
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Anne Eve - Live Session Duration: 13:33 Mary Anne Hobbs sits in with Annie Eve in session
- Teen - Live Session Duration: 13:48 Mary Anne Hobbs sits in with a session from Teen
- Lykke Li is live in session Duration: 12:40 Mary Anne Hobbs sits in with Lykke Li in session
- Jungle - Live Session Duration: 14:46 With Jungle live in session
- Honeyblood - Live Session and Interview Duration: 18:17 With Honeyblood live in session