Sound of Cinema: Hearing Actors Speak
David Thomson introduces the BBC's Sound of Cinema season which is dedicated to the composers, songs and film scores that form the soundtrack to the big screen. He talks about how being able to hear actor’s speak for the first time, changed our cinematic experience forever.
Available since: Wed 18 Sep 2013
Highlights as 6 Music celebrates Sound of Cinema featuring David Arnold & Hans Zimmer.
More clips from Nadine Shah is in session
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Cut Copy live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 26:36 With Cut Copy live in session
- Maxïmo Park's Paul Smith speaks to Lauren Laverne Duration: 05:51 With Paul Smith of Maximo Park
- Giorgio Moroder speaks to Lauren Laverne Duration: 19:37 With Giorgio Moroder in conversation
- Chuck Palahniuk chats to Lauren Laverne Duration: 19:05 With author Chuck Palahniuk
- Anna Calvi speaks to Lauren Laverne Duration: 10:12 07/10/2013