Sound of Cinema: Hearing Actors Speak
David Thomson introduces the BBC's Sound of Cinema season which is dedicated to the composers, songs and film scores that form the soundtrack to the big screen. He talks about how being able to hear actor’s speak for the first time, changed our cinematic experience forever.
Available since: Wed 18 Sep 2013
Highlights as 6 Music celebrates Sound of Cinema featuring David Arnold & Hans Zimmer.
More clips from Nadine Shah is in session
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Lamb in session for Nemone Duration: 23:05 Nemone sits in
- Simian Mobile Disco in session for Nemone Duration: 22:03 Nemone sits in
- Kele Okereke in session for Nemone Duration: 24:59 Nemone sits in
- Lauren Laverne meets U2 Duration: 20:00 Lauren is joined by U2
- Shaun Usher speaks to Lauren Laverne Duration: 07:09 With author Shaun Usher