Sound of Cinema: Hearing Actors Speak
David Thomson introduces the BBC's Sound of Cinema season which is dedicated to the composers, songs and film scores that form the soundtrack to the big screen. He talks about how being able to hear actor’s speak for the first time, changed our cinematic experience forever.
Available since: Wed 18 Sep 2013
Highlights as 6 Music celebrates Sound of Cinema featuring David Arnold & Hans Zimmer.
More clips from Nadine Shah is in session
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Marika Hackman live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 20:16 With a live session from Marika Hackman
- James in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 30:36 Lauren plays out the week's People's Playlist.
- Mutual Benefit live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 22:15 Mutual Benefit live in session
- Damien Jurado live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 24:45 With Damien Jurado live in session
- Lauren chats to John Carter Cash Duration: 09:27 Lauren talks to John Carter Cash