Sound of Cinema: Hearing Actors Speak
David Thomson introduces the BBC's Sound of Cinema season which is dedicated to the composers, songs and film scores that form the soundtrack to the big screen. He talks about how being able to hear actor’s speak for the first time, changed our cinematic experience forever.
Available since: Wed 18 Sep 2013
Highlights as 6 Music celebrates Sound of Cinema featuring David Arnold & Hans Zimmer.
More clips from Nadine Shah is in session
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Django Django's David Maclean talks to Nemone Duration: 07:15 Nemone sits in with David Maclean of Django Django
- Ben Watt and Bernard Butler live in session for Nemone Duration: 23:54 Nemone sits in with Ben Watt in session
- Nick Waterhouse in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 21:31 With Nick Waterhouse in session
- School of Language in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 22:27 With School of Language in session
- Augustines in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 23:09 Augustines live in session