£3-million is to be spent on a revamp of Northampton's Grosvenor Centre but there's still no news about its extension and redevelopment.
It’s also been announced that demolition of the town's Greyfriars Bus Station will get underway at the end of March next year. Planners have always said that any extension of the Grosvenor Centre depends on the bus station being knocked down.
Reporter Willy Gilder talks to shoppers at the Grosvenor Centre and takes a walk through the Bus Station.
Stuart talks to Sue Roberts, the Chair of Northampton's Business Improvement District (BID), and to Brian Binley, the Conservative MP for Northampton South.
• few fines issued to Northants dog owners for not cleaning up after their pet
• Northants MP welcomes immigration law changes
• the redevelopment of the Sixfields Stadium moves a step closer
• plans approved to develop a solar farm on farm land in Wellingborough
• a new emergency fund in South Northants for people affected by Government benefit changes
• 9-year old Archie Durrant from Kettering is preparing to star in a West End Show
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.