The edge of the world
Paul Murton takes a trip to Fair Isle and Foula, the remotest island communites in Britain.
Available since: Mon 16 Sep 2013
This clip is from
1/6 Paul Murton heads to Foula and Fair Isle, the most remote island communities in Britain.
First broadcast: 23 Sep 2013
More clips from From Foula to Fair Isle
More clips from Grand Tours of the Scottish Islands
- Climbing Am Basteir Duration: 01:34 Skye: Against the Odds
- What lies beneath the Firth of Forth? Duration: 02:11 Islands of the Forth: Fortress Islands of the Forth
- The Cathedral Church of Saint Moluag Duration: 01:59 Lismore and Colonsay: Island Pilgrimage
- Kinloch Castle Duration: 01:26 Small Isles: Small Is Beautiful
- Out on the range with Roy Rogers Duration: 02:00 Islands in Loch Lomond: Landlocked Islands