Roger Scruton: What Makes Us Human?
Eminent philosopher, writer and huntsman, Roger Scruton talks to Jeremy Vine about Paris '68, Thatcher and how asking questions are what make us human.
Available since: Sun 15 Sep 2013
This clip is from
Jeremy Vine explores what makes us human with philosopher Roger Scruton.
First broadcast: 11 Sep 2013
Jeremy Vine asks our greatest artists, academics and thinkers what it means to be human.
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Vine in 1914: The First Battle Of Ypres Duration: 07:04 Lynda Bellingham and the EU
- Vine in 1914: The Race to the Sea Duration: 06:55 Ched Evans and treason charges for Isis
- Vine in 1914: Siege Of Antwerp Duration: 06:56 Ebola and the Bristol Skipchen
- Howard Jacobson: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 22:54 Radio 2 Book Club Day
- Vine in 1914: The Global War Duration: 07:03 Wonga and a Bill of Rights