Jim and Carole are in the trials area looking at some late blooming flowers.
This week Jim and Carole head down to the trials area to look at some late blooming flowers. Jim looks at a range of Chrysanthemums that flower into autumn. Carole is at the orange and lemon border; she is looking at her favourites the Rudbeckias; Cappuccino, Prairie Sun and Toto.
Available since: Fri 13 Sep 2013
More clips from Beechgrove Garden
- Carole and George look at the selection of poppies sown this year Duration: 01:49 2014, Episode 15
- Tips on managing onions and brambles Duration: 01:05 2014, Episode 14
- Strimming a wild flower meadow after bulbs have died down Duration: 00:50 2014, Episode 13
- The history of Gardeners' Question Time Duration: 01:34 2014, Episode 12
- Pruning tips Duration: 01:55 2014, Episode 12