Kasparov: Stop calling Putin a democrat
Former world chess champion and Russian opposition activist, Garry Kasparov, has been accused of being a coward for leaving Russia.
He says that had he stayed he would not have been able to pursue his political activism.
He also says the West should stop describing President Vladimir Putin as a democratic leader.
Available since: Fri 13 Sep 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- Cody Wilson: 'The real utopia is right now' Duration: 02:12 Cody Wilson
- Former president of the Cuban National Assembly on state involvement Duration: 02:39 Ricardo Alarcon
- Sikorski: Putin must follow international law on Crimea Duration: 02:54 Radoslaw Sikorski
- Springer: Show provides an 'escape from life' Duration: 03:21 Jerry Springer
- 'No compromise on right to bear arms' Duration: 03:12 David Keene