"I feel like this is the first record that is...punchier" Melua steps up the tempo for her new album
Singer, Katie Melua celebrates ten years of chart topping success with a new album.
The singer tells Breakfast that the sound of her new album is a departure from her previous sound describing it as "rockier" and "punchier".
Ketevan is out on Monday 16th September.
Available since: Fri 13 Sep 2013
More clips from 13/09/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014