Ray Mears on his close encounter with a 5m crocodile
The survival expert recounts how he narrowly avoided being eaten by a saltwater crocodile.
Available since: Thu 12 Sep 2013
This clip is from
Libby Purves meets woodsman and survival expert Ray Mears.
First broadcast: 11 Sep 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Midweek
- Cheeky Nelson Mandela Duration: 00:26 Zelda la Grange, John Moloney, Rattlesnake
- Cheeky Nelson Mandela Duration: 01:16 Zelda la Grange, John Moloney, Rattlesnake
- “We don’t tell the audience what to think, just steer them in the right direction” Duration: 01:02 Roz Chalmers, Merlin Holland, David Charles Manners, David Waterman
- Singer Angelique Kidjo remembers her grandmother’s advice Duration: 00:59 Angelique Kidjo, John Browne, Helen Kirwan-Taylor, Oliver Horovitz
- “It was a very peculiar arrangement.” Duration: 00:42 Hetain Patel, Daniel Antoine, Sue Swingler, Brendan King