Why redheads don't feel blue
Ginger hair enthusiasts from around the globe headed to the Netherlands to take part in the country’s annual Redhead Day Festival in Breda.
Redheads – it seems – are enjoying a resurgence in popularity, with flame haired celebrities contributing to the allure of being ginger. People with red hair make up around 2% of the world’s population.
Anna Holligan went along to join the party.
Available since: Tue 10 Sep 2013
More clips from 07/09/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Are cycle lanes heading for a dead end? Duration: 07:13 07/12/2013 GMT
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT