Why redheads don't feel blue
Ginger hair enthusiasts from around the globe headed to the Netherlands to take part in the country’s annual Redhead Day Festival in Breda.
Redheads – it seems – are enjoying a resurgence in popularity, with flame haired celebrities contributing to the allure of being ginger. People with red hair make up around 2% of the world’s population.
Anna Holligan went along to join the party.
Available since: Tue 10 Sep 2013
More clips from 07/09/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT