Should our air fare be based on how much we weigh?
The rise in obesity means more people struggling to fit into a standard airline seat. So how should the airlines respond?
Keith Wallace looks at the options being considered by the industry - providing larger seats; forcing heavier people to pay for a second seat; or even linking the air fare to the weight of the passenger.
Available since: Tue 10 Sep 2013
More clips from 07/09/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT