Should our air fare be based on how much we weigh?
The rise in obesity means more people struggling to fit into a standard airline seat. So how should the airlines respond?
Keith Wallace looks at the options being considered by the industry - providing larger seats; forcing heavier people to pay for a second seat; or even linking the air fare to the weight of the passenger.
Available since: Tue 10 Sep 2013
More clips from 07/09/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT