Steve Evans: Hosting magic event "meant everything"
5 live listener Steve Evans, who has stomach cancer, first spoke to Richard Bacon in April and said he wanted to live long enough to host a magic event in September. He did it this weekend.
Available since: Mon 9 Sep 2013
Stand-out moments of cancer patient Steve Evans' conversations with Richard Bacon.
More clips from Richard Bacon
- Dame Vera Lynn having 'nice tea party' for 97th birthday Duration: 01:07 20/03/2014
- Steve Coogan: It's time to regulate the press Duration: 01:58 18/03/2014
- Noel Edmonds: Why I don't pay my TV licence fee Duration: 02:24
- Noel Edmonds says BBC is "sleepwalking towards disaster" Duration: 01:53 18/03/2014
- Big Bang: more than just a theory Duration: 02:14 17/03/2014