Your Home: Who is responsible when something goes wrong?
Is it the company who fitted the products or the manufacturer who is at fault?
Available since: Fri 6 Sep 2013
Home Improvements - making sure you choose the right tradespeople.
More clips from Rip Off Britain
- Energy Bills: Do you have to pay a standing charge for a gas meter you don't use? Duration: 02:20 Series 6, Episode 6
- Car Warranty: Your rights when your new car keeps developing the same fault Duration: 02:02 Series 6, Episode 5
- Broadband: What to do if your provider changes the T&Cs mid contract Duration: 01:57 Series 6, Episode 4
- Warranty Problems: Who is responsible when a persistent fault need ongoing repairs? Duration: 02:50 Series 6, Episode 3
- Buying a Property: Which type of survey gives you the most protection Duration: 03:47 Series 6, Episode 2