Could your pulse replace passwords?
Mobile handset maker Nokia is bought by Microsoft, Google announces that KitKat will be the official name of the latest version of its Android operating system and a wristband which could replace your ID cards, house keys or passwords by measuring the rhythm of your pulse has been announced by technology company Bionym.
BBC Click's Spencer Kelly looks at these and other tech news stories.
Available since: Fri 6 Sep 2013
More clips from 07/09/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- The return of the 'bedroom' programmer Duration: 02:02 15/03/2014 GMT
- Searching for metaphorical results Duration: 04:39 19/04/2014 GMT
- The boom in technology sub-cultures Duration: 02:50 12/04/2014 GMT
- A look inside a 'Cybersquat' Duration: 05:05 12/04/2014 GMT
- Cupid: The drone with a stun gun Duration: 01:41 05/04/2014 GMT