Syrian father flees with his twelve children "We've been through a lot of hardship"
Haman from Deraa tells WHYS about why he decided to flee Syria with his twelve children.
Photo shows Free Syrian Army fighters at a tank that belonged to forces loyal to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad in Deraa - by REUTERS/Ibrahim al-Hariri.
Available since: Thu 5 Sep 2013
This clip is from
The latest news on Syria and do you agree with how your politicians are acting on Syria?
First broadcast: 05 Sep 2013
More clips from World Have Your Say
- 'Let's de-escalate the situation and then let's return to the negotiating table' Economy Minister for Ukraine, Pavlo Sheremeta Duration: 01:44 The Economy minister for Ukraine takes your questions.
- "In many ways, he is a lot like Stalin" Duration: 02:25 What is driving Putin in the Ukraine crisis?
- 'We don't want anarchy on our streets' - Natalie in Crimea Duration: 03:44 What do you Want your Country to do About Ukraine?
- Yan in Berlin " My grandmother was. convinced that the new government in Kiev wants to deport Russians out of Crimea." Duration: 01:08 How divided is Ukraine?
- 'Pictures should make you cry, but you should be engaged, this is our story, Syria' - BBC's Lyse Doucet Duration: 02:41 Will Yarmouk Change Anything in Syria?