Web exclusive: Martin Scorsese on seeing Psycho and Vertigo
The director discusses the effect these two Hitchcock films had on him as a child.
Available since: Thu 5 Sep 2013
This clip is from
Series celebrating the art of the cinema soundtrack.
More clips from Sound of Cinema: The Music that Made the Movies
- Composing for Chariots of Fire Duration: 01:24 New Frontiers
- Richard Lester on A Hard Day's Night Duration: 01:24 Pop Goes the Soundtrack
- Angelo Badalamenti on scoring Twin Peaks Duration: 02:15 Pop Goes the Soundtrack
- Web exclusive: Hans Zimmer on working with directors Duration: 01:44
- Web exclusive: Hans Zimmer on composing for The Dark Knight trilogy Duration: 02:50