How easy is it for disabled travellers to cross London?
One year ago, London hosted the Paralympic Games with the bold hope that it would help change the perception of disability in the city.
The mayor and the British government say more disabled people travelled to more events at more locations than at any previous games.
So 12 months on, has the busy transport network improved for wheelchair users visiting London?
BBC's Fast Track asked former Paralympian, Ade Adepitan, and disability campaigner, Christiane Link, to cross the city as fast as they possibly could.
Available since: Thu 5 Sep 2013
More clips from 31/08/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT