How easy is it for disabled travellers to cross London?
One year ago, London hosted the Paralympic Games with the bold hope that it would help change the perception of disability in the city.
The mayor and the British government say more disabled people travelled to more events at more locations than at any previous games.
So 12 months on, has the busy transport network improved for wheelchair users visiting London?
BBC's Fast Track asked former Paralympian, Ade Adepitan, and disability campaigner, Christiane Link, to cross the city as fast as they possibly could.
Available since: Thu 5 Sep 2013
More clips from 31/08/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Insider Guide: The mirrors bringing sunlight Duration: 04:13 30/11/2013 GMT
- Are cycle lanes heading for a dead end? Duration: 07:13 07/12/2013 GMT
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT