Vigilante justice: "What exactly do they expect a woman to do?".wav
Suzette Jordan from India
Available since: Tue 3 Sep 2013
This clip is from
We talk to vigilantes as a Mexican woman allegedly takes the law into her own hands.
First broadcast: 03 Sep 2013
More clips from World Have Your Say
- "When I heard about Sandy Hook, I started to cry" Duration: 01:51 12/03/2014
- 'Flags should be treated in a grown up way... as a symbol of unity of the nation' - Malcolm Farrow, flag expert Duration: 01:34 How important is a flag to you?
- 'Let's de-escalate the situation and then let's return to the negotiating table' Economy Minister for Ukraine, Pavlo Sheremeta Duration: 01:44 The Economy minister for Ukraine takes your questions.
- "In many ways, he is a lot like Stalin" Duration: 02:25 What is driving Putin in the Ukraine crisis?
- 'We don't want anarchy on our streets' - Natalie in Crimea Duration: 03:44 What do you Want your Country to do About Ukraine?